Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 • Category: FM Transmitters
Now you can use your MP3 Player to listen your favorite tunes through any FM stereo receiver. Wireless FM transmitter wirelessly connects portable music players to your car or home stereo quickly and easily. Just plug the FM Transmitter into the headphone jack of your MP3 or any audio source including iPOD, PDA, CD Player, Cassette player or connect it to your PC or laptop computer. Tune your card stereo or receiver to the clearest FM frequency, and enjoy your digital music with full sound and convenience.
- PLL tuned transmitter / exciter for rock solid frequency stability over the entire FM band
- Displays Transmitted Frequency on blue backlighted LCD
- 100KHz frequency increments
- Includes three frequency memory buttons
- PCB includes antenna output to which a piece of wire, or standard VHF amplifier can be connected for greater transmission range
- Uses PLL synthesizer chip up to 1.4GHz
- Includes 3.5mm audio jack cable
- Small size
Circuit-Zone.com © 2017. All Rights Reserved.